Dear Salon Guests, we cannot wait to see you! We appreciate your understanding as we are also learning how to adapt and get good rhythm upon our return.
1. We BOTH will be wearing masks! No exceptions! Please bring one, if you have not purchased one yet, NO WORRIES. We will have masks available for purchase at the salon.
2. We ask if you are sick of any kind or have been around anyone you think may be sick, PLEASE respectfully reschedule. If your health is already at risk you need to wait, your health is more important.
3. We will not be double booking ANY appointments. This is difficult as we love to hustle and get everyone in. This will effect our finances sure however, we know we both are worth the extra safety right now. So please be understanding if we can't get you in right away, you are important to us.
4. Each stylist will have a limited schedule as we are unable to work regular hours at this time to ensure your safety and ours. Know what you will need when you arrive. You may potentially wait in your car until the stylist gives you the go ahead.
5. At this time, we are not allowing ANY guests to accompany you during your appointment. Please no kids or significant others. Just you and your beautiful self!
6. Know that walk ins will not be an option at this time so please call the salon before you leave home.
7. New guests will be required to place a 50% deposit to reserve their requested service.
8. We will be enforcing a 24 hour cancellation policy for late canceled or no show appointments. This is a difficult decision for us however, each appointment spot is valuable for our salon recovery and revival.
9. We miss you ALL, these are very hard requests as we would love to hug and squeeze you tight. You are and have always been important to us.
Thank you for your understanding and support. This will help to keep us healthy so we can continue to do what we love for you!